Meet Infinity Software Solutions
Thank you for visiting our website. I strongly believe that investing in a comprehensive, intuitive
Transportation Management System will pay dividends for many years to come. When it comes to automating daily
workflows, enhancing the efficiency of your data entry and freight brokering processes, few software tools can
impact your bottom line like our TMS, BrokerPro. However, investing in a new software system is a decision that
should never be taken lightly. That’s why it’s important you research available solutions and choose the right
one! At ISS, our ultimate success lies in the prosperity of our clients. This keeps us focused on providing
solutions that meet your needs, improves your bottom line and is constantly evolving based on your feedback. We
appreciate this opportunity to earn your business and hope that you will contact us for an online demonstration of
our BrokerPro software suite and productivity tools.
Joe McAlpin, President & CEO
- Broker99, the first Windows-based broker specific software on the market was released in 1999 as a client/server based TMS. On September 14th, 2000, Infinity Software Solutions, Inc. was formed and the software was relabeled as BrokerPlus.
- Other iterations were released as we moved into the mid-2000s, such as BrokerLite for agents and small brokerage firms, BrokerPro for produce brokers and load consolidation. EDI, load board integrations WebTrack and BrokerFax were incorporated into the TMS as our customer base grew and new tools and features were requested.
- QuickBooks Pro has been the accounting software of choice for over 15 years. As a result, we set out to have the best interface possible and invested heavily to have a seamless, bi-lateral interface second to none. Even now, our new cloud-based TMS, BrokerPro, has one of the most comprehensive interfaces available.
- RAVE (Remote Access Virtual Environment) was introduced in 2009 and was an excellent means for customers to have a hosted solution without the costly expense of an in-house client/server network. ISS hosted the TMS on a secure remote server so users could access their system from anywhere.
- After much research, discussions and even debates, the rewrite of BrokerPro was initiated in May of 2012 and in December 2013 the first line of code for the new cloud-based TMS was written. April 2015 saw the introduction of the new TMS at the TIA Capital Ideas Conference and Tradeshow in Orlando, FL.
- The next 6 years BrokerPro went thru numerous revisions, updates, issues and fixes to become one of the most robust, user-friendly and affordable TMS systems on the market. Brokers, shippers and freight forwarders all over Canada, the USA, Mexico, South America and the UK proudly login to BrokerPro daily.
- BrokerPro boasts over 20 integration tools with many of the best partners in the transportation industry and continues to work with our users to grow BrokerPro to not just meet, but exceed their expectations!